What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: RV4 Empennage

Capflyer

Well Known Member
VS, Rudder, HS, & Elevators built and includes fiberglass tips. .020 Skins. Primed in and out. Workmanship is good. Pictures show some scuffing of the primer on the outside but no gouges, dents, or deep scratches. The parts have been stored for a while and need a good cleaning but otherwise are ready to go. $1500 + boxing & shipping or pick up, I'm at KGAI in Gaithersburg, MD.

Attachments

• 20240513_183040.jpg
    20240513_183040.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20240513_183153.jpg
    20240513_183153.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 68
If you'd consider selling just the left elevator, I'll take it. Completely understand if that's not an option though.

If you'd consider selling just the left elevator, I'll take it. Completely understand if that's not an option though.
Sorry, would prefer to sell as a set. Since the RV4 is not pre-punched, there is a good chance it would not fit properly to your HS, they are matched in construction.

Sorry, would prefer to sell as a set. Since the RV4 is not pre-punched, there is a good chance it would not fit properly to your HS, they are matched in construction.
I'd consider grabbing the whole horizontal and elevator set up. But I already need to take the vertical stab apart and modify it for my fastback so that part I don't need. Definitely try to sell it as a set first and if it doesn't sell (it probably will) then let me know.

Back