What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

floors

wirejock

Well Known Member
I can't see a plan showing it.
Which floors are on top at the F705 Bulkhead?
Seat floors or baggage floors on top at the overlap?

The detail at the top of drawing 29 seems to show the front of the baggage floors sitting on top of the rear of the seat floors. Anyway that's how I've done it, in part because my baggage floors are attached with screws so they have to be on top so they can be removed.

Seeing my way

The way i see the plans are the seat pans go in first, then the baggage floors, then the right side seat floor and then lastly the left side seat floor.

Floors

The detail at the top of drawing 29 seems to show the front of the baggage floors sitting on top of the rear of the seat floors. Anyway that's how I've done it, in part because my baggage floors are attached with screws so they have to be on top so they can be removed.

That's how I see it too. Mine are also screwed down. Hence the question.
Also seems to have an impact on the center flap bearing block. If the seat floors are on top, the bearing block sits on the lip. Thanks.

I did my floors like Matt & John, but I did put a joggle on the forward edge of the baggage floors to help the fit & finish a little.

Back