What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Electrical Wiring Diagram in PDF Format

Tom, A3 will be far too small unless you can print it off in sections. I suggest you get the biggest sheet you can. I've printed mine on A0 (approx 33"x47"). Even then a magnifying glass is helpful for reading some of the labels (age seems to creep up on you over time, I've noticed :rolleyes:).
Robert

Last edited:
A3 is too small

You are so right about that. I just got back from Office Depot. They wee very nice and tried to help, offering samples of their capabilities. 24" stock is too small. They told me that their store in Paducah has a 36" wide printer. That just may be readable. I plan to have one made. For $4, what do I have to lose. From their, if I have a section that I just can't read, I will blow it up to 200% and print the area I need. I would do the whole drawing at 200%, but I couldn't get the accuracy that I needed in my effort to section it, as the "size to fit" print function kept altering the magnification, ever so slightly, but enough to make the lines quite difficult to trace. I can certainly use my 19" PC flat screen. At 200% it is very readable...

Tom

Back