What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EAA Builder log private information leak

squeakersc063

Well Known Member
If you use EAA builder log, be aware that for some of us, we are not able to access our own accounts but the account information for other people when we use our login credentials. This is your EAA info, phone number, address, name, etc.

If you use EAA builder log, be aware that for some of us, we are not able to access our own accounts, but the account information for other people, when we use our login credentials. This is your EAA info, phone number, address, name, etc.

Did you notify the EAA about this issue?

A few weeks ago I got into someone else’s account when I logged in with my info. I notified them and it was fixed within an hour. I did not get an explanation, just a note that it was resolved.

Odd that this is even possible.

Mine's still not fixed even after trying to work it out with the developer over the phone. At a minimum I can't access anyone elses accounts now but I can't access anything now.

Yep, still an issue this morning, can log in, but can't get to account. My builder page isn't working either, can't edit or add.

Back