What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynamic Prop Balancing

Balancing in N. Texas

I am kicking off a little business in the North Texas area (52F) offering Prop balancing using the MicroVib II analyzer system, considered one of the best balancers in the industry.

The MicroVib II offers spectrum vibration analysis in addition to it's prop balance features which can pinpoint other sources of engine vibration. This unit is FAA approved for use on Turbine and helicopter rotor balancing and can extend the life of your PT-6 engine if used with the "MORE" STC (just in case someone has a PT6 in their RV!).

Bottom line is this equipment offers FAA aproved state of the art balancing. I guarantee we can improve your vibration or there is no charge, if you don't need anything done there is $75 charge, otherwise the standard charge for this service is $150.

RE: $$$

Hi Walt

Tried to get a cost to purchase the Microvibe II but couldn't find it. Do you have a recent cost on the system....

Frank @ 1L8 ...RV7A... flying and tracken

I am kicking off a little business in the North Texas area (52F) offering Prop balancing using the MicroVib II analyzer system, considered one of the best balancers in the industry.

The MicroVib II offers spectrum vibration analysis in addition to it's prop balance features which can pinpoint other sources of engine vibration. This unit is FAA approved for use on Turbine and helicopter rotor balancing and can extend the life of your PT-6 engine if used with the "MORE" STC (just in case someone has a PT6 in their RV!).

Bottom line is this equipment offers FAA aproved state of the art balancing. I guarantee we can improve your vibration or there is no charge, if you don't need anything done there is $75 charge, otherwise the standard charge for this service is $150.

They are high dollar, more than 4 times the amount of the hand held units if that give you an idea. Shoot me an email and I'll give you the details and who to contact if you're still interested :eek:

Back