What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Does anyone have a Pre-flight Inspection List made?

Rik

The RV12 that I rent has a piece of paper that is double sided printed, the back side upside down so you have to flip the paper and search.

Well someone washed the plane and now a lot of the things are washed out looking and I was wanting to make one and have it laminated to eliminate this problem.

Anyone have a list already made out that I can get to avoid all the reading and copying?

Thanks!!

If you are renting an RV-12 I assume it is an S-LSA?

If it is, there is a POH for the airplane that is required equipment, that must be in the cockpit during flight.
That POH has an extensive (normal operations and emergency's) checklist inside.

If you are renting an RV-12 I assume it is an S-LSA?

If it is, there is a POH for the airplane that is required equipment, that must be in the cockpit during flight.
That POH has an extensive (normal operations and emergency's) checklist inside.

Yes, there's a POH complete with 96 pages in a huge binder. However, I was wanting a preflight check list so that I can do the Cabin, Walk Around, Run Up, etc.. with something quick and handy. This way I don't have to fumble with the book to find something in case there is a need for something.

Thanks!

Yes, there's a POH complete with 96 pages in a huge binder. However, I was wanting a preflight check list so that I can do the Cabin, Walk Around, Run Up, etc.. with something quick and handy. This way I don't have to fumble with the book to find something in case there is a need for something.

Thanks!

Are photo copiers against the law where you live? :D

Would that be The People's Republic of California?! -- Sorry, I'm a "Zonie" from Phoenix and couldn't resist!😈

Paper comes from trees

Yes they are legal, but being California, Kinko's will not copy any book/publication due to copyright laws.

Aren't the people in this state wonderful!:rolleyes:

Are they really just trying to save the few drops of H2O that would otherwise be used to grow the paper :p

No, they import the paper as it's a virtually illegal to cut down your own trees here without a public consensus of what you should do to make others happy. What's the term for that? Communism? :rolleyes:

Back