What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Does a wife get to keep her RV?

Build9A said:
I seem to remember Paul posting this ad awhile back:

Wanted: Good woman who can cook and rivet and owns an RV. Please send picture of RV!! :) :). Congratulations to both of you! ;) :D

No, no....not me....Oh, you're confusing me with A.J.!! :p :rolleyes: :D

I think he's still looking for a woman that won't fall asleep in the right seat... ;)

Paul

O.K., Paul, I think you just identified a task for Louise --------finding a lady for AJ.

Mike

Mike S said:
O.K., Paul, I think you just identified a task for Louise --------finding a lady for AJ.

Mike

Actually, I know one that might fit. But, she's out in the San Diego area, and that's pretty far from Oklahoma. (Unfortunately, her taildragger is a Husky, not an RV.) She's probably the right age, just finished the powder puff race, and looking for a pilot, AJ. ;)

Ironflight said:
No, no....not me....Oh, you're confusing me with A.J.!! :p :rolleyes: :D

I think he's still looking for a woman that won't fall asleep in the right seat... ;)

Paul
ROFL - Poor A.J. gets no respect.

Congratulations to both of you! I can not begin to describe how good life can be with the right partner. I have been so very blessed with my wife... and I hope you two find the same in your relationship.

DJ

Hmmmmm

Louise Hose said:
Actually, I know one that might fit. But, she's out in the San Diego area, and that's pretty far from Oklahoma. (Unfortunately, her taildragger is a Husky, not an RV.) She's probably the right age, just finished the powder puff race, and looking for a pilot, AJ. ;)

Congrats Louise and Paul!!!!

Question?
Will the lady from San Diego be in Oshkosh???? or does she need a ride to Oshkosh??????? I might have an empty right seat. :D lol.....

Maybe....

rv969wf said:
Congrats Louise and Paul!!!!

Question?
Will the lady from San Diego be in Oshkosh???? or does she need a ride to Oshkosh??????? I might have an empty right seat. :D lol.....

I'll send her a note to check the forum. Since she just took time off and finished the powder puff, it might be tough.

I kept skipping over this thread

I'm glad I finally read it. Equallity in every regard is very important and with experience and practice we learn that. It would seem to me to be a big mistake for one partner to sacrifice something that is very private to them. If you have to ask, you really don't want to do it and if you do you probably will regret it. We are going to a 60th wedding anniversary today and we will celebrate our 40th in October so marriages do work out and they can be synergistic but some of us had to go through a unfortunate learning experience along the way. Good luck.

Bob Axsom

Wow, Paul and Louise, I also skipped this thread until today! Congratulations, hope to see you both next week at the ANE hangar!

Back