What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DARs serving SWFL?

FlyingDiver

Well Known Member
Probably time I started a DAR conversation, just to find lead times and such. I expect to be ready for inspection in August or soon after.

Plane will probably be in Fort Myers (KFMY), but if I can't borrow a hangar for final assembly I might end up trucking it to FD38 (Wellington).

Who do people like to use?

get hold of the guys at EAA chapter 66. a couple of planes have just been signed off. there is nobody in fort myers, they had to have someone come in from the central part of the state i believe.

Vic Syracuse did mine when he was FL for Sun N Fun. Maybe he has some FL trips planned this summer, or would be willing to fly down anyways. Doesn't get better than his seal of approval, IMO.

I used Arnold Holmes

Arnold Holmes8900 Airport blvd, Leesburg, FL, 34788(352) 617-2029, [email protected]
DAR-F
DAR-T
A&P/IA
DOM PRP Aviation Inc

352-517-7069-Office

352-617-2029-Cell

I used Arnold Holmes

Arnold Holmes8900 Airport blvd, Leesburg, FL, 34788(352) 617-2029, [email protected]
DAR-F
DAR-T
A&P/IA
DOM PRP Aviation Inc

352-517-7069-Office

352-617-2029-Cell
I’ve used Arnold Holmes or recommended him for 5 planes now. i highly recommend him. He really cares and will make you feel very relaxed during the inspection. Easy to work with, will answer all your questions as he guides you through the application process. Send me a private message if you would like additional details. I‘m in Fort Myers Page and am an EAA flight advisor with our local chapter 66.

Back