What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cordell Hull (father of RV-7 builder Don Hull)

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
Don is a good friend. I just got word that his father, Cordell, passed away today. The funeral will be Monday or Tuesday in Hohenwald, TN with McDonald Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.

Service 1 p.m. Tuesday, Hohenwald Church of Christ MCDONALD FH,
931-796-2207

Please keep Don and his family in your thoughts and prayers. You can send him an email if you would like at (rv7boy 'at' yahoo.com)

Last edited:
Cordell Hull Funeral

Wow, Doug, you really didn't have to publish this. I do appreciate it, although the note I sent the other day was just a little email explaining why I would be out of touch for a few days.

Guys (and gals), in case you haven't figured it out yet, Doug is one of the most thoughtful people you'll ever meet. We all have our different "families:" birth, work, religion, social interest, hobby, etc. I think aviation-minded folks and especially RV-ers comprise one of the greatest "families" on this earth.

I do appreciate all the emails I've received. If I ever see you at a fly-in, ask me about my Dad...soloed at age 59, PPSEL at 60, continued flying even after heart valve surgery until age 84. He died last Friday at age 89 due to the lingering effects of a stroke in 2003.
Thanks again and God bless.
Don

Back