What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Control cable length/source

vinzer

Well Known Member
Hello all!

I just realized that I will need control cables for my engine :D
My plan is to have 310 panel + throttle quadrant between the seats (in the arm rest). Parts are from Aerosport. So obviously that stock VANs cables from FF kit will be short, so I excluded them from my FF order.

Please share what are the common length of cables (throttle, prop, mixture) are required for IO-540 engine when used with armrest quadrant ?
Also what would be the source to find these ?
I heard about the place push-pull.com so maybe some part numbers from that company will perfectly fit ?

Thank you ;)
Vlad

California push pull.

Have you seen the Cable lengths for quad armrest document on Aerosport's Resource section of the website?

California push pull.

Have you seen the Cable lengths for quad armrest document on Aerosport's Resource section of the website?

You just solved my puzzle!
THANK YOU!

I found all info and will place my order soon.

;)

Sounds like you've already picked out your source but in case you haven't: Consider McFarlane. Their controls are of the highest quality. They offer custom controls built to your specifications. Their custom controls are made with the same parts and methods as their FAA Approved controls.

mcfarlaneaviation.com

Back