What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CIRRUS REPORTS (FlightData.com) UPDATES

justinbeitler

I'm New Here
All,
We recently released some updates to CirrusReports (now FlightData.com) that allow the system to view more data from more engine log types. These updates include:
  • Additional parameters displayed from Garmin data (G1000, G3X, etc.)
  • Support for all Avidyne IFD displays
  • Support for additional aircraft types (Diamond aircraft, Cessna aircraft, etc.)

We're always looking to expand the features offered by this site, and we're looking for feedback from the community. If you have any suggestions, or if you would like to see support for additional data loggers please contact me at [email protected] (I may need example log files to add support for more data logging units)

Thank you, in advance, for the feedback!

-Justin

Justin, thanks for providing this service! I really like how it works-- especially the graph vs flight track.

One improvement you could make is to be able to show ANY parameter that the G3X has recorded in your drop-down menus at the top of the graph. Ex: On my -6, I have some custom sensors tied into the G3X: ignition timing, A/C head pressure and evaporator temp. It would be nice to see how the timing changes based on manifold pressure, for instance. Or how head pressure changes based on IAS and outside temp.

Obviously I can make a chart in Excel, but would be nice to be able to do this on your site.

Thanks!
Heinrich

Back