What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Buyer's Agent

enigmakv

I'm New Here
hi everyone.

I am new to this entire experience. I've been lurking on the forums and builder/owner websites for a couple years and have been watching listings for "used" RV10s. I am totally overwhelmed (first time ever considering airplane ownership).

Are there any firms that act as purchase advisors (kind of like a real estate buyer's agent) who can look at listings and tell you if it looks like a reasonable deal and maybe read between the lines and have an idea of what may be lacking? What may not be being said, etc.?

Since 2021 I have seen many listings that seem okay but would sure like to have someone do a "flyby" before the expense of and trying to locate pre-buy inspections and so forth.

Like I said, I am new to this entire thing. I don't really know ANY RV owners. I am waiting for my schedule to match a scheduled meeting of a local EAA chapter but beyond that, I'm a total newbie.

hi everyone.

I am new to this entire experience. I've been lurking on the forums and builder/owner websites for a couple years and have been watching listings for "used" RV10s. I am totally overwhelmed (first time ever considering airplane ownership).

Are there any firms that act as purchase advisors (kind of like a real estate buyer's agent) who can look at listings and tell you if it looks like a reasonable deal and maybe read between the lines and have an idea of what may be lacking? What may not be being said, etc.?

Since 2021 I have seen many listings that seem okay but would sure like to have someone do a "flyby" before the expense of and trying to locate pre-buy inspections and so forth.

Like I said, I am new to this entire thing. I don't really know ANY RV owners. I am waiting for my schedule to match a scheduled meeting of a local EAA chapter but beyond that, I'm a total newbie.

PM sent

Larry

Back