What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone Live in Pecan Plantation?

Flying again!

Well Known Member
I am interested in building a house at the Landings in Pecan Plantation and contacted Pecan Plantation Properties yesterday (Friday, 12 April) to arrange a visit this weekend. They took my information and said they would call back and never did. They also mentioned that you could pick up a pass from their office to just look around but don't think they left a pass for me.

I called today and found that they are closed for the weekend. Is there anyway to get into Pecan Plantation to look around Sunday, 14 April, or do I have to wait until next weekend?

I would also appreciate your opinions of living there. I live in Keller now and have my RV10 up in 52F (Northwest Regional/Aero Valley). This would be my retirement home.

Thanks in advance - TJ

I am interested in building a house at the Landings in Pecan Plantation and contacted Pecan Plantation Properties yesterday (Friday, 12 April) to arrange a visit this weekend. They took my information and said they would call back and never did. They also mentioned that you could pick up a pass from their office to just look around but don't think they left a pass for me.

I called today and found that they are closed for the weekend. Is there anyway to get into Pecan Plantation to look around Sunday, 14 April, or do I have to wait until next weekend?

I would also appreciate your opinions of living there. I live in Keller now and have my RV10 up in 52F (Northwest Regional/Aero Valley). This would be my retirement home.

Thanks in advance - TJ

Where you retire, does it have to be a full fledged concierge style fully developed concrete/asphalt runway airpark or would a nice country neighborhood with no drama or HOA outside city limits (so you can do what you want without government telling you how to do everything) with a 2500? well kept grass runway kind of living at 1/4 of the price work for you?

Back