What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any finished RVs in South East MD?

theholyone19

I'm New Here
Hi all,

My wife and I recently moved from overseas back to the States. I have been working on her trying to convince her that she would love an airplane in our inventory. I don't know if I convinced her or she is just hoping I forget about it. I've been a long time planner

Once we move to our next base, I will be trying to line up an RV-10 build to start when I get there. We are currently in California, MD, right next to St. Mary's Regional (2W6) for the next year.

I saw some previous posts about 3 years ago looking for any RVs in MD and wasn't able to find any more recent posts.

If anyone is willing (once COVID-19 concerns are blown over), I would love to show my wife any RV (preferably an RV-10) with an IFR cockpit. Beggars can't be choosers so I would love to show her any RV though.

Thanks in advance for your time! Finally made an account, figured it is time to bite the bullet and start asking around and planning!

Stay safe

Several RVs in the Fredericksburg area - not a bad drive from 2W6. I have a brand new RV-8 in my hangar.

My old RV-10 should be coming home in a month or so for Condition Inspection as well.

Carl
VA42

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the reply! If you wouldn't mind in the near future once stay at home is over, I'd love to come take a look!

Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend.

Matt

Back