What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another RV-10 Builder!

David Clifford

Well Known Member
Hello all. After three months of procrastination after selling my Cozy MKIV project, I sent my order in to Vans along with a check for the tail and wing kit for an RV-10. The Cozy is still in my shop and I will continue to assist the new owner in finishing up the project on weekends, working on my RV during the week. I have lots of experiance in building with composits, TWO Cozy MKIV's, but metal work is what I enjoy doing most. I am located in Howell Michigan and have an RV-7 builder just down the street for support. I am looking forward for the arrival of my kit and hope I have as much fun building an RV as I did the Cozy's!
Dave Clifford

Welcome David. At least your expert composite skills will come in handy with the Van's pinholed glass parts!

mich. RV-10 builders

There is another 10 builder in Livingston Co. and in Midland.
You won't reget your choice.
Happy Building.

25 hours and still going strong.

GOOD LUCK!!

David,

Welcom to the RV-10!! Now that there are 3 kits being built on your block, it's time for petition to update you street... into your new runway.

I can't decide yet wheather to build the -7 or the -10. I like the economy and acro aspect of the -7. 2 seats short to make the family trips though.

Anyhow good luck and keep us posted.

Manny

Back