What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair fuel valve

Jslow2

Well Known Member
Just as a reference on last time, I ordered my Andair fuel valve on Jan 19. Received it yesterday.

FS2020

Try ordering a duplex valve. Unobtainium easier to get. Ordered mine last December and paid for at that time. Great valve and have used before. If needed order early !!

I just ordered it from Van's a few weeks ago with some other stuff and got it within the week. I know it's more expensive through Van's, but there's no 6 month delay for it.

I just ordered one from Andair a few days ago and got a 20 week lead time reference.
Spruce had given me a 24+ week lead time saying I was in line with long list before me.

I just ordered one from Andair a few days ago and got a 20 week lead time reference.
Spruce had given me a 24+ week lead time saying I was in line with long list before me.

Wtf .. is Andair government run/financed operation ?

I just called them. My fuel valve was ordered in June. They picked right up. They told me they are lacking parts and it probably won’t ship till January. Just a six month wait!

Ordered one from Vans.. the day before the big announcement.. better price than Spruce and delivered in 4 days.. easy!

Got one same day at Van’s

Went to Van’s on Oct 5th to pick up my RV-10 empennage and wing kits. I needed some ribs for my ER tanks and some odd parts for the aileron trim ( I did not order the whole aileron trim kit as I didn’t need the switch or indicator. They had everything in stock so I asked for the Andair duplex valve and they put it in the bag with my other stuff ( after a hefty visa charge, but less than Spruce).

Cheers
FM

Back