These are the things we do arriving on the Friday:
1. Get camping set up and stock up on food, beer, wine etc. for the weekend
2. Do the Mexican restaurant for dinner Friday evening, good food and great margaritas.
3. Visit with the volunteers (old and new) who make the entire HBC area work
4. Visit with old friends
5. Sit around and drink beer, wine, etc and talk about airplanes
6. Watch people arrive, land etc.
1. Get coffee at 6am (assuming Rich actually gets his a** out of bed)
2. Find someplace for breakfast (subway??)
3. Wander around checking out aircraft, watch the vendors setting up, prep food/marinade for the evenings cooking on the grills
4. Watch the landings
5. Cook good stuff on the grills
6. Sit around drinking beer, wine etc. and talk airplanes.
1. Repeat: Same as Saturday but the arrivals get more interesting
2. HBC beer bash
Works out to be a relaxing but very good time surrounded by good people with like minded interests. Can't be beat.