What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Painting

Rick6a

Well Known Member
It would be a convenient if a list of companies (in this case, Midwestern) that paint RV's (and other aircraft) could be compiled containing basic data such as cost, lead time, options such as interior, 'glass work, touch up services etc. It sure would be a nice resource to use by many in the RV community from time to time. Sooner or later, most of us can all use the services of a good paint shop. Those that have used a particular paint shop could provide the rest of us with a valuable feedback rating regarding their personal experience with a given shop.
Rick Galati RV-6A "Darla"

I heartily recommend Lee Strickland in Sandersville, Ga. 478 552-7771. He painted my 6A. It was his tenth RV paint job. He has been painting cars for 25+ years. His prices are great: quality top-notch.

vernsrv6a8gy.jpg

Last edited:
RV painting

Vern,
Nice looking RV you have there.....
Can I ask how much a normal paint job should cost on a RV-6
You said he has good prices. I realize each plane is different but the ballpark should be close.
Thanks,
Bob Martin
Louisa, Va
RV-6 N94TB

I second Paul's recommendation, He did mine and I am very pleased with the results

nathanlarson.jpg

Nathan Larson
N217JT RV9E

Last edited:
Back