What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

You may be an RV addict if...

RKellogg

Well Known Member
You may be an RV addict if you get excited when you notice that your credit union is offering 2.99% RV loans...

- Roger

Van's Parts at the mall

That's pretty cool. I had no idea.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have a place to buy RV parts at the mall:

I haven't needed to get any parts from there for my plane but it's good to know I have a convenient local source. I find it odd though they they also carry skateboards. I guess those are for transportation after landing in the RV. :D

That's pretty cool. I had no idea.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have a place to buy RV parts at the mall:

I haven't needed to get any parts from there for my plane but it's good to know I have a convenient local source. I find it odd though they they also carry skateboards. I guess those are for transportation after landing in the RV. :D

A couple of years ago I saw a guy wearing a hat with that logo on it. I boldly asked him which model he was building, and he acted confused. Eventually I realized that I was confused. Oh, well. Not the first time. (Ask my wife.)

- Roger

A couple of years ago I saw a guy wearing a hat with that logo on it. I boldly asked him which model he was building, and he acted confused. Eventually I realized that I was confused. Oh, well. Not the first time. (Ask my wife.)

- Roger

Hahahahah! To be a fly on the wall for that one..:D

I tried the "RV Loan" at the local Credit Union

Airplane? -- not only no!, but (heck) no!

R.

Back