What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB Wing Jigs, Wing, Fuselage, Wing Holders

gmcjetpilot

Well Known Member
Yes I know they are simple but hey, why remake if people have them laying around.... Can't hurt to ask. Someone might have some nice ones laying around. Cheers.

n pick
map.jpg

I have the construction jigs I used to assemble the wings of my -9A that you can have. I actually ended up with two sets I would like to move out. They are in my hangar at KBWG Bowling Green, KY. Come get 'um.

I have a wing holder from my RV-8 build. Free to you or anyone else that needs one. In my garage near Austin, TX.

Pat Hall
Veteran
RV-8 started 2/23
3R9

Yes I know they are simple but hey, why remake if people have them laying around.... Can't hurt to ask. Someone might have some nice ones laying around. Cheers.

n pick View attachment 58843
I am a little out of your area (NC near Raleigh), but I have a fus dolly, wing stand and other stands for other parts that you can have. I am currently only using the wing stand, but will be mounting my wings any day now. Contact: [email protected]

Hi Tom. I lived near RDU (Morrisville) and flew out of RDU for Midway. I sold my house in 2021. But I made it out there on occasion. Do you have pics? BTW congrats on the mile stone.

I'm a little out of your pick up area (N. Fl.) but have wing jigs and wing storage on wheels for a 9A if you're still looking.

Back