What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB: Trutrak DSP B Pitch Servo

tmcguff

I’m looking for a Trutrak pitch servo for my 9A. Part number is 8100-034.

IMG_010.jpeg

I have a spare DSP B servo as I bought a couple when my DSP B roll servo failed, not sure they are different between pitch and roll as I have seen 8100-06, 8100-34, and 8100-076. I happen to have a 8100-34. Your picture looks like the newer version with the locknut bellcrank retainer versus the earlier screw and clip, my spare unit is the older version if that is an issue. Will sell for $275 plus US shipping?
Figs

I have a spare DSP B servo as I bought a couple when my DSP B roll servo failed, not sure they are different between pitch and roll as I have seen 8100-06, 8100-34, and 8100-076. I happen to have a 8100-34. Your picture looks like the newer version with the locknut bellcrank retainer versus the earlier screw and clip, my spare unit is the older version if that is an issue. Will sell for $275 plus US shipping?
Figs
Thanks Figs. Is it a 2amp motor? Maybe the control arm attachment is the only difference. Was it ever used?

Thanks Figs. Is it a 2amp motor? Maybe the control arm attachment is the only difference. Was it ever used?
I will have to check when I go to the hangar, probably tomorrow. One of the servos is used the other was never installed, I will have to check which is which and will let you know.

Looks like the same model, 2 amp 8100-034. I bought the pair from another person on VAF who said they had never been installed.
Figs
IMG_4953.JPG

Figs, thanks for the info and photo of the servo. I’m going to wait and see if I can find the newer version of the servo or buy the new Bendix King servo.

Back