What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB RV-10 Kit

Bberv

I'm New Here
Patron
Would like a kit further a long in the build. Don’t want to wait too long to be flying. No LCP unless applicable areas replaced.

There's one listed like 5 posts down

Thanks for responding but he has LCP's in the wings. Just not comfortable flying my grandkids and for resale.

I have an emp kit further along (everything built aside from the tail section) located in NJ. No laser cut parts.

Note to OP. Make certain, if you buy a partially built kit, that you get a signed statement from the original owner stating that he, or other unpaid people, did all the work to-date on the kit. Or, if paid assistance was used, how much was done. Otherwise, when it comes time to register it, you will have a real headache proving it meets the EAB guidelines. It the builder is deceased, I don't know how you handle this - talk to a DAR.

Would like a kit further a long in the build. Don’t want to wait too long to be flying. No LCP unless applicable areas replaced.
I have a complete RV10 kit, fuse and emp completed with exception of canopy mounting. Finishing kit still in the box. Wings contain LCP (ribs) but the skins aren't riveted yet so it wouldn't be hard to replace them. Comes with all tools as well.

Note to OP. Make certain, if you buy a partially built kit, that you get a signed statement from the original owner stating that he, or other unpaid people, did all the work to-date on the kit. Or, if paid assistance was used, how much was done. Otherwise, when it comes time to register it, you will have a real headache proving it meets the EAB guidelines. It the builder is deceased, I don't know how you handle this - talk to a DAR.
Thanks Bob for the info. I didn't know any of that. It's my first build so I'm learning as I go.

I have a complete RV10 kit, fuse and emp completed with exception of canopy mounting. Finishing kit still in the box. Wings contain LCP (ribs) but the skins aren't riveted yet so it wouldn't be hard to replace them. Comes with all tools as well.
Thanks for the response. Where are you located.

Back