What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB exceptional RV14A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronbees

I'm New Here
Sponsor
I’m Looking for that special RV14A attention to detail build, glass panel, excellent paint. if you or somebody you know that may be interested in selling please let me know.
Thank You. Ron B.

Last edited:
User (Blake) on this site had a very nice one for sale last month. Don't see the ad but after 30 days it goes away. It might have sold as well.
Anyhow reach out to him through the conversation format. Just like a PM. Anyhow, happy hunting.

A

User (Blake) on this site had a very nice one for sale last month. Don't see the ad but after 30 days it goes away. It might have sold as well.
Anyhow reach out to him through the conversation format. Just like a PM. Anyhow, happy hunting.

A
Thank you for the referral Arnie. I will look further into his RV as well.

Sure, please send some pics and times motor airframe. And what You’re thinking of asking for it. Thanks Ron

Thank you all, really appreciate getting back to me on my search. I have fortunately found the plane I’ve been looking for.
Thanks again.

Very nice, love the paint and panel. I think your priced right to. I did just seal the deal yesterday on a plane.
Curiosity What motor does it have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back