What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wings !

JoeB

I'm Back!!!
and I officially have builder envy, (great job on a fast build Brandi and Brian) I have been deployed a better part of this and last year, I now have about 6 weeks before I depart again for the next mandatory adventure.
My Wings should be here by lunch time Tuesday, I still need to finish the last few steps of the tail cone, but with some luck should have a good start on the wings before I go again.
if a mass VAF field trip to Omaha just happens out of the blue to quick build my wings in a weekend..... I'll provide beer and BBQ......
Wish me luck
Joe B

[email protected]

Joe, welcome home, glad you made it safely.

Thanks for your service.

I wish I was closer, would be happy to assist with your build.

Good luck, carry on.

Hey Joe,

I'm right there with you, FedEx has my wings at the local facility and I should have them home today.

So if that big VAF work party comes to Omaha, maybe they could swing by Minnesota when they're done!

Welcome back Joe!

That may be the first time the words 'mass field trip to Omaha' have appeared so close together before :D

You should be able to get pretty far into the wings if you have a lot of free time during your 6 weeks. Probably can get half way through them. We're rooting for ya! How long is your next deployment do you think? Would love to make a trip out that way and stop in and say hi. Will probably have to catch you next time around though since I dont think we can pull it off before 6 weeks is up. We'll come visit you too Ed :)

FedEX FAILED ME

Well....
the wings arrived, and FedEX did a great job.....of crushing a smashing the **** out of them.... time to start the claim, and inventory see whats missing, both crates open and damaged.
Not impressed.

~Joe

Oh no!

Sorry to hear, Joe. Hopefully there's something that's not damaged or lost that you can get started on while you're waiting for replacement parts.

Back