What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Which Pop rivets?

philcam

Well Known Member
What pop rivet would be used to replace a AN470AD4-4 and 4-6 rivet? I'm finishing my VS and am trying to figure out which pop rivets to use to attach the VS-707 to the VS-803PP.

Thanks!

For the three rivets that hole the middle rib to the rear spar? The rivet call out is LP4-3 for all three. Its on DWG 6.

I thought I was going crazy!

G-Force,

Thanks, I went to the garage and looked on DWG 6..... and looked...... and looked a while more, I didn't see it! I thought I was going crazy! So I came inside with the idea of scaning my smaller DWG 6 from the preview plans to email you and ask you where it says LP4-3.... and there it was! My kit and preview plans were purchased together, I don't know why my large DWG 6 doesn't have it printed on there.

At any rate, THANK YOU!

Phil

Thats wierd. My large drawing 6 is dated 4/9/01 and is the same as my 2004 and 2006 dated preview plans. Is your big drawing pre 2001?

Dates

My drawing show a "drawn on" date of 3/96. There are also four revisions, the last one dated 3/01.

My kit is the new style, all prepunched kit. Ordered 3/07...... hmmmm....

Phil

Back