What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where did "The RV Dream" go ?

rvnor

Where did it go. One of the better films on Youtube, named "The RV Dream", if i remeber it right. I the owner read this, please put it back there for us dreamers.

The "RV Dream"

This is without a doubt the best RV Video that's ever been made. I thank you for giving me the current link. Please don't ever take it away again.

When I see this video I'm reminded of the line(s) from the movie "Bonnie & Clyde".............. As Bonnie reads a poem to Clyde she had writtren, Clyde says to Bonnie "you know what you done there, you went and told my story, right there, you told my story!"......... That's what this video says to me personally and to the RV Community as well!
You told my story!!!

Tommy Walker
RV-6A, N 350 TW
487 hrs & "Climbing"!

Thanks for the video, it?s great when they are done right. Another one I hope you guys don?t miss is Dirk?s RV-4 from Germany. I may be mistaken, but I think he?s gotten more hits with his Van?s video than anyone. Even if that?s not the case, I think it?ll inspire you. He picked some great songs to go with it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLOzOpy1iY

What else you guys got?

wj

Back