What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What's happening at Catto?

RetiredRacer

Well Known Member
No answers to my emails.

The last prop I bought from Catto I organized and ordered it by email. I've sent several emails in the last two weeks, but no answer :confused:
Being in Australia, I've found in the past ordering by phone can create misunderstandings on both sides because of accent. Where a email is in black and white and you have a record of the discussion.

Bob

Bob, I know it's not the answer you prefer but I found, if my emails were not getting a prompt enough reply, a call nearly always did the trick.

I've corresponded with him by e-mail several times in the last couple of weeks.

He's around; just very busy.

He also got himself a new "Toy" for his Birthday.

Email Prevails...

Thanks guys, I'll give him a ring in the morning (afternoon your time).

G'Day Bob,
Email Craig first as he doesn't carry a cellphone when he's at the shop. Since his Super Cub props have been certified, the Catto factory has gone Viral. I have much better success using [email protected]
Ask him to call you and give him the number in the email.
Fair Dinkum?

V/R
Smokey

Last edited:
I just talked to him, he's uber busy...

I called and reached him, he's absolutely busier than a denture maker at a Willie Nelson concert! He'll get back to you. Email is guaranteed a response.
Best,
Brian

All's good

Craig got back to me this morning. He apologized for the delay in getting back to me, thanked me for my patience and assured me I would be looked after. :D

Back