What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What a great company

jdcoleman73

I'm New Here
I am new at the building of this airplane (RV7). What I am about to say is probably old news to the builders that are further along than I am. I had to order a $103.50 in parts. VANS accidently sent me the wrong box for someone else. I called them and let them know of the mix up. I paid for the 3 day shipping so I could have the replacement part this weekend. On Wednesday I got the box with the incorrect part. To fix it they paid for the shipping of the correct part "OVERNIGHT", shipping alone $215.00 so I could have it in time. For those of you that are doing your research and wondering if you should buy from this company, in my opinion it is a "YES". They have helped with the builder support, the customer service is awesome. It is so nice to think I made the right decision in the purchase of this aircraft, but now it is awesome knowing I did make the right decision.

I am praising the company I know, but it is so hard to find a company that has been in business as long as this one, in the market they are in. They not only sell a good product but believe in it. All companies make mistakes, but when they did, they fixed it, no excuses, no problems, just results.

Wait until you fly it

When you finish and fly your RV-7 you will really know you picked the right company.

Dan Miller
RV-8 1100 hours of fun

outstanding company

Yes, as a company Van's does have many challenges although over the years they have handled them well and are still in business doing well, which many kit manufacturers can not claim. I like them and always have.

Brilliant

Vans are superb, a pleasure to deal with, always acknowledge their mistakes and rectify them without fuss.

Just as a good company should be.

Back