What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WH-00056: can't find it!?????

txaviator

Well Known Member
Searching for the aux music jack. Can't locate it on my finishing kit inventory list, nor do I physically see it within all of my parts.

Did anyone else come across this and/or any help finding it within all the bags?

Thanks-

I searched all my inventory for over an hour. Nothing. Since its not listed on the Van's pre-printed list, I suppose it wasn't ever there. Darn it....and I just ordered a few small (envelope shipable) parts today. Oh well. Radio Shack's a good idea for tomorrow. Although it most likely won't fit the rectangular pre punched hole :(

But thank you for the reply!!!

Thanks for the tips guys, but no joy- unfortunately. I went out to the shop this morning before work, and looked at the main wiring harness. It's not pre-soldered onto mine. I even checked harness #2 (the 'options' harness) and it's not on that one either.

I am very meticulous in pre-inventory and in parts storage. Darn thing just isn't here, and since it wasn't on the printed inventory list from Van's, I never knew it was non-existing. Since it wasn't on the list, I think I'll just call Van's and get them to send me the right one.

Thanks for the replies.

Kudos to Gus @ the Mothership

Gus from Van's was kind enough to email me after seeing my post here. First of all, I am thankful that Van's employees monitor our forums here! They are a tremendous help. Gus told me which packet to re-check. Upon not finding the part, I started organizing the stuff I had shuffled around in my hunt. Low and behold, the music input jack (a small part!) slid out of some paperwork. It had slid inside the folded test report paper that Stein includes with his electronics!!!

Thanks again, Gus!!!!

Back