What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Welcome Wagon

Rv8tor08

I'm New Here
Patron
A quick reminder we run the Welcome Wagons to serve you! You can flag us down and hope for a ride but calling dispatch is quick, easy and preferred. phone # 920-230-7906. Yes, we have the best job on the field!

Pat Howe
RV8A fastback builder/pilot
N240PH
KHTL
Roscommon, MI

As a WW driver and dispatcher, I concur with Pat and add that another easy way to catch a ride is from our stop at the HBC pavilion as we cycle wagons through there regularly all day long. If you do call, please be patient as we only have one-line and we sit next to Homebuilt Registration so it can be very noisy at times. It also helps if you can be at the end of a row to get picked up, but if you aren't try to be as specific as to your location in that row as possible. IOW don't just say I'm in Row 316 next to the Red RV. Finally, please let us know if you have baggage as well as we'll try to send a less full wagon your way. As always, the rides and water are free but we ado accept tips/donations as that's what funds the annual maintenance for all 4 wagons.

Back