What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

"We Flew Alaska" Video Review

Geico266

Well Known Member
A flying buddy of mine invited me to watch a video he bought about flying to Alaska and set up a "meeting" (that's what we tell our wives ;) ) to have a couple of drinks, eat boneless wings, and see pictures and watch the video about his vacation.

I must admit up front that watching someone else's vacation videos sounded less that exciting to me, but hey, it involved adult beverages and wings, I'm in! ;)

We watched what turned out to be a fantastic video of 4-5 planes flying a route in Canada and Alaska in HD with the camera mounted on the plane. It was amazing! It was really cool to watch and we had a great time. Maybe it was the beverages? :confused:

At the end of the video I was watching the credits and I see our own Vic Syracuse as one of the producers or editor or something, but anyway it was our VAF Vic S! Aviation truly is a small world.

I just confirmed it was indeed Vic's doings and he sent me a link to his website.

http://store.weflewalaska.com/

If you would like to see some great video of glaciers, granite rocks, and great flying into Alaska this is a great video in HD on DVD. I will guarantee you it is NOT boring. Bring wings and brew!

Great Christmas / Hanukkah stocking stuffer! .......... Do people celibrating Hanukkah use stockings? :confused: ;)

Last edited:
Back