What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted RV-7A Partner, Lake Norman NC area

BillFear

Well Known Member
We have a successful 3 person partnership in a very nice 2005 RV7a. One partner has lost his medical and will need to withdraw. Here are the details:

2005 Vans RV7a built from quick build kit, hangared at 14A Lake Norman airpark. 820 tt plane and engine. MattituckTMXO360 180hp with Hartzell BA constant speed prop. Redundant IFR setup with dual GRT EFIS displays, dual Garmin coms, 300XL IFR GPS along with Garmin 696 with XM weather. Coupled TruTrak autopilot with altitude hold. Garmin 330 transponder with Traffic on GRT displays and audio alert. Pmag electronic ignition, Backup Alternator and battery. Full interior. Nice looking, well built and maintained, reliable and FUN plane.

If interested please email [email protected] or call 704-651-2003 or 704-902-7500.

Pictures at link below.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/fearheileyw/

Just what I have been looking for --- unfortunately

I am in Clearwater, FL ------ been trying to find partners here to buy a flying -7A --- so far, no luck.

Good luck on your quest.

Ron Simonton

Bill shares the same hanger with me. His partner is a USAIR mechanic. I watched much of the annual they performed and it was very extensive and well done. This is a great opportunity for someone in the Charlotte area to be flying a great aircraft at a low price with low maintenance costs. Having a A&P as one of the partners really helps keep ongoing costs low.

George

Back