What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

want panel label

almarsh

Well Known Member
need site for all and or any kinda symbols ,electrical,ect. getting ready to print on transparent paper with inkjet printer , can i print white text on clear sheet !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you can get an inkjet that will spew white ink can you? I think they assume you are printing on white paper and use that as the white for photos etc. Probably have to use a label maker to get white print. Been wrong before though...

Erich

Do a web search for a decal printer. I have an old ALPS printer that has a white printer tape. It was used for producing decals but they went out of business a few years back.

panel signage

most communities have sign and decal printing companies that will do that type of work fairly inexpensively and look great. then you have font options that you may not have otherwise. also the decal film is generally of higher quality. if you don't have the ability in your town, drop me a line and i can probably get that done for you in salt lake city, cheaply. enjoy!

Back