What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Viking RV-12 canapy fairing

I've got one

I have one, brand-new in the box. I've decided to use the layup method in the original plans. I'll sell the Viking version for less than I paid, if someone is interested. I'll need to research exactly what I paid, but again, shipped to you, it'll be much less than ordering one direct.

I have one, brand-new in the box. I've decided to use the layup method in the original plans. I'll sell the Viking version for less than I paid, if someone is interested. I'll need to research exactly what I paid, but again, shipped to you, it'll be much less than ordering one direct.
I would consider for sure. What price? Thanks. Al Benker

Viking sells them for $250 + freight.

I'd sell mine, again- new in the box, for $200 (freight included).

PM me your shipping address if interested. If it could go to a business address, it would be a little quicker and save me a few bucks on shipping (I use FedEx Ground daily at my business). If a residential address, no biggie. I may ship it USPS that route.

Thanks-

viking

I bought one. Very thin and flexible. Have not installed. Have my concerns. Will advise in a week or two.

Back