What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Video tour of Tsamsiyu

I wanted so much to take a close look at Sun 'n Fun, but I got there Wednesday night, and worked the SPA Panther booth through closing Saturday. I got a moment to get to the flight line but the canopy cover was on and I didn't get to see much. But what I saw was quite impressive!!!! Then she was gone!! Thanks for the video.

Sorry for those who got out there and found Tsam covered up - I tired to get the cover off for a few hours each day - but I was so busy in the mornings that I sometimes didn't get it off until late morning, - and then had to put it on before 1430 when they kick everyone out of HBP for the airshow (and I didn't want to hang around too late - makes for a long day).

Larry has a good point about the shark - it's there, but you have to look for it! (The air brushing was done by Scott "Shark" Draper, and he had fun working his signature into the design...).

When I was #1 for take-off at SnF, the controller called me as "uh...bluish...purple...shark...dragon....cleared for take-off!"

Back