What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Video Interview with Dick VanGrunsven

Production units

What Dick was saying was to clarify: In the Experimental kit market Van's is probably the largest/most prolific currently but Cessna has made many more as a "production" line (i.e. "certified" aircraft...even though we all know, experimental aircraft are certified...just as experimental)

I did not hear him say anything of the sort (that he had more production units than Cessna), the interviewer said something like that but Van was very quick to correct him...

Last edited:
Beg to differ

No listen again. I shot it and edited it....he was clarifying Rob's comment that Vans was the biggest. Dick was just trying to be humble and honest.

I think you and I are stating the same thing....Van did not claim to have more units than Cessna, the interviewer did and Van quickly corrected him...

I think you and I are stating the same thing....Van did not claim to have more units than Cessna, the interviewer did and Van quickly corrected him...

yeah I should have posted this instead, sorry for the vague comment

good video interview!

Correct!

Yeah, we are on the same page. :) Mr. Van' is a very neat guy to chat with but will not overstate himself that's for sure.

Back