What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vetterman exhaust sources

LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
I need a Vetterman exhaust system for my IO-360 (180 hp). According to Van's, they're charging $1,015. aircraft spruce, meanwhile, has two listed for the 7A $886 and $929, but neither listing
specifies what engine they're for.

Are these the two best sources for the exhaust. I checked Larry's site but it appears he doesn't sell direct. Obviously I'd like to save a few bucks... for a change.

I just received my exhaust from Larry direct. As Scard mentioned, give him a call--great guy to talk to and he'll explain what will work best for your install.

I..., but neither listing
specifies what engine they're for.
Bob,

The exhausts are all the same. For those of us with smaller engines, we have cut them down in the middle so they fit the narrower engines.

BTW, I have one I'll sell you, if I can get it off the engine. It only has a few dents, like the cross tubes are flattened but I'm sure you could find some use for it. ;)

I heard from Larry directly. You're all right, of course, he does sell direct. I was just looking for a drop down menu; hazards of being in the Web business on my end.

Thanks!

IO 360-M1B Vetterman Exhaust Avilable

I have a brand new Vetterman Exhaust for an IO 360-M1B engine that is for sale. Send me an email if your interested.

Bob Cowan
[email protected]

No it's not a secret (At least I wasn't sworn to secrecy).$850 and $15 shipping.

Now that I've posted THAT, maybe you folks crowing about your fancy, schmancy paint jobs can start posting how much they cost you. :p

Back