What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Veterans Day / Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Manchu16

Since Sun-n-Fun and AirVenture are months away, looking to see what holiday deals, sales, discounts are out there for some winter work. I am hearing it is going to be a cold one this year so looking to stock up on work for those non-flying months.

I am planning on freshening up the RV this winter and getting some nice to haves done. Time for new seat covers, 5 pt harnesses, going to put on a track guide for the tip up, need to revisit my gust lock strategy, flip the oil cooler shutter,... I could go on and on.

I have a pair of BRAND NEW 5 point harnesses in their boxes if you want a really good price. $150 for both and you pay shipping. Big discount and save on taxes too.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 1.41.38 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 1.41.38 PM.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 71
Spruce

I know spruce has a military disc year round. Varies based on product.

Not one of those days, but I ordered new x rings for my K&P oil filter to have some spares and ECS has a SEMA sale going on right now.

I know spruce has a military disc year round. Varies based on product.

Not one of those days, but I ordered new x rings for my K&P oil filter to have some spares and ECS has a SEMA sale going on right now.

Yes, it's 3 to 5% all year long.

Back