What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Very newbie

shiney

Well Known Member
Hello everyone,

I've just received my emp kit and awaiting my tool kit. No doubt I'll have lots and lots of stupid questions, I hope you won't mind!!

Shiney :)

shiney said:
I've just received my emp kit and awaiting my tool kit. No doubt I'll have lots and lots of stupid questions, I hope you won't mind!!
Read the tool manuals. Read the Van's manual. Read all books related to the metal building you have (hope you do). Read the riveting specifications. Use internet search tools and read trough some builders pages. Use search in internet and in this forum.

If you don't have answer after those, then the question must be new. However, most has no will to go through all that but at least use search in this forum -- that should decrease number of your questions very much. No offence. :p

Keep building and good luck!

Welcome aboard, Martin.

Best of luck on your construction and we'll see you around the pattern soon.

Doug

very newbie

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm just waiting for my tools to arrive from the US (planetools) before I can start my kit! Oh, thanks for the strong ? at the moment, makes building this thing almost affordable, nearly touching $2 to the ?1 keep on climbing baby, who needs the Euro Mr. Blair????

Back