What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vernier throttle broken pushbutton

FORANE

Well Known Member
The pushbutton on my vernier throttle broke today. Perhaps age and the arctic blast made it brittle. I do not know the manufacturer of this cable. It still works fine despite the broken button. Any suggestions where a replacement pushbutton may be found? Or am I likely going to have to replace the entire control cable?
IMG20240118102233.jpg

The pushbutton on my vernier throttle broke today. Perhaps age and the arctic blast made it brittle. I do not know the manufacturer of this cable. It still works fine despite the broken button. Any suggestions where a replacement pushbutton may be found? Or am I likely going to have to replace the entire control cable?View attachment 54355
With few measurements someone like me could machine a replacement button for you.

With few measurements someone like me could machine a replacement button for you.
Thank you. I just gave measurements to someone who offered to do that for me. Honestly if it weren't a pain to R&R the cable I would just replace it entirely as suggested above.

Back