What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans wiring diagram

jimbo

Well Known Member
Patron
Does Van have a wiring diagram anymore detailed than the one basic 8X11 schematic in their plans manual? I was wondering if a detailed one came with their wiring kit that they offer.

Thanks
Jim

Jim,
I am not sure how detailed 8x11 are but factory drawings (OP-xx) are (were) very good. They could be useless for electronics pro but very valuable for first time builder. They give you good starting point from where you can go on your own if you wish. Simple, educational, affordable.

Drawing

Much more detailed drawing with the Vans harness however I think they will send you a copy even if you make your own harness.

Pat

E drawings

Are these drawings to which Vlad and Pat refers large size (24X36 or similiar) or are they page size (8X11) when Vans sends them with the wiring harness kit?

I did call Vans and they emailed me a pdf but the drawings were so small you couldn't read them. When upsizing them I couldn't get any detail.

Thanks,
Jim

You need to keep your VAF WWW info up to date

Are these drawings to which Vlad and Pat refers large size (24X36 or similiar) or are they page size (8X11) when Vans sends them with the wiring harness kit?

I did call Vans and they emailed me a pdf but the drawings were so small you couldn't read them. When up sizing them I couldn't get any detail.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim,
I have OP 10 and OP 11 in PDF. I can blow them up about 300%. They are legable even at this size. The text for the side by side models in OP10 is blurry, even at 100%. I suspect that the sheet moved while the original was being scanned. I tried to contact you via email, but it appears that the email address you have listed in your VAF WWW account is no longer valid [or is being blocked]
Check your private messages.

Charlie

Back