What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans non-contact regarding open kit orders

gotyoke

Well Known Member
I am one awaiting contact from Van's to ask if I will accept new pricing terms for my finishing kit that I ordered in August of '22. They said they would reach out in 7 to 10 days. 10 days is tomorrow. Am I correct that nobody has been contacted about this yet?

I haven't heard anything and don't expect to hear anything for another 7-10 days. I always double their timelines. The wait is easier that way.

I’m in the same position except that I ordered my finishing kit late last year. Vans is consistently optimistic about timelines. I would be pleasantly surprised to hear from them by the end of the year. Hope I’m wrong!

Craig

I have a Hartzell C/S prop paid for in full that was supposedly ready to ship since early October. Its been crickets.

I haven't bothered reaching out to them since they announced they were ceasing shipments. I imagine they probably don't have the staffing necessary to answer questions for every worried customer with orders outstanding that calls. In a shop full of squeaky wheels, one more isn't going to make them work any faster.

Last edited:
I’m in the same position except that I ordered my finishing kit late last year. Vans is consistently optimistic about timelines. I would be pleasantly surprised to hear from them by the end of the year. Hope I’m wrong!

Craig

Even when the cash flow video came out, I told my hangar friends I’d just be happy if I hear an update before the end of the year. But seeing as how a new document was posted on the BMC page showing whose getting bankruptcies notices, (looks like anyone that’s done business with the company…) we must be getting closer.

Last edited:
Back