What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Kit Status Website for Customers is Online

Van's Aircraft

I'm New Here
Our Kit Sttaus website is back online, and customers with pending kit orders will soon receive an email from the notification system.

This website displays order status and progress information for empennage/tail, wing, fuselage, finish, and RV-12 powerplant kits. Whenever information about a kit order is updated, it will be displayed on the site. Plus, emails describing the/update will be sent to let the customer know.

We hope this will help you when it comes to information about your kit orders.

We hope to see you at OSH!

Our Kit Sttaus website is back online, and customers with pending kit orders will soon receive an email from the notification system.

This website displays order status and progress information for empennage/tail, wing, fuselage, finish, and RV-12 powerplant kits. Whenever information about a kit order is updated, it will be displayed on the site. Plus, emails describing the/update will be sent to let the customer know.

We hope this will help you when it comes to information about your kit orders.

We hope to see you at OSH!
I just checked it and it no longer shows my shipped kits like it used to. Also, my pending engine order is not on there. Is that by design?

Glad to see this back online but I definitely don’t like the estimated dates being show for my power plant kit that is 6 months past what was being advertised when I ordered and 3 months past what is being advertised right now!

I am trying to be positive and patient…

Good news is I just received my finish kit right at a year after I ordered it.

Glad to see this back online but I definitely don’t like the estimated dates being show for my power plant kit that is 6 months past what was being advertised when I ordered and 3 months past what is being advertised right now!

I am trying to be positive and patient…

Good news is I just received my finish kit right at a year after I ordered it.
Same I see a delivery timeline 3 months beyond what I was told to expect just a couple of weeks ago. We’ll see what happens, but I’ll be happy to get my -10 finish kit delivered.

What I find interesting is the current lead time for an RV-14 Finishing kit is Feb/Mar 2025. I ordered mine more than a year ago and the new Kit Status web page shows my delivery as Feb-Apr 2025. Sooooo, if a new builder ordered a Finish Kit today, it would arrive sooner than mine. What the heck?

As disappointed as I am to know my 1+ year old order is a lower priority than a new order, I know Vans is fine tuning all of this and I suspect their estimates will get much more accurate once their new ERP system is online and fully functional.

Back