What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans Excellent Customer Service

Tom Cornwell

I'm New Here
Just want to publicly thank everyone at Vans for always being so helpful, understanding and providing great customer service and support.

I recently discovered a part that had been damaged. I initially assumed my son or I had caused the damage, but couldn't figure out how we could have done it. I don't think we did. I discovered the large ding under undamaged blue plastic; it must have been there when the plastic was applied. Doesn't really matter how it got there, I decided to order a new part. ( I didn't want to spend the rest of my life thinking about the hidden ding every time I see the plane!) I would have paid for the new spar without complaint, but the agent at Vans said they would send out a replacement as soon as I told her I thought the part arrived damaged.

Thank You Everyone at Vans!
Tom Cornwell

They set the bar

I am so impressed whenever I call up Vans. Nothing is ever an issue and they are always eager to accommodate what ever I need. Jessica in shipping in particular is top notch. Kudos!!!

I am now ruined by Vans because they have set the bar so high.

Back