What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans at Osh

MikeJ 7A

Kits at Osh?

Does Vans normally have some tail kits available at Osh? I'll be there and thought it might be a good time to pick up my 7A tail kit and avoid some shipping costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not normally. Call Van's and see if you can arrange it.

FWIW shipping costs on the tail kit are not very much, at least compared to the other kits.

I don't think Vans ever has tail kits on hand at any of the shows. They'll gladly take your order there though!! I think my shipping costs to IL were about $75.

Does Van's have any show specials, perhaps a small discount on a kit purchased at the show. I may be able to attend Osh this year and perhaps puchase a 9a tail kit.

In years past, Van's has sold the demo QB kit at a discount after the show rather than haul it back to the factory. After 5 zillion people climbed, drooled, etc all over it. Check with Van's beforehand.
Steve

sprucemoose said:
Van's never has any specials, period.
I attended the RV construction workshop in Corona, CA in December last year and we got $50 off a tail kit. Don't know if that's a regular thing or not.

Boris

mine!

The QB kit on display at the show this year is mine.

I will be hosing the drool out of it when I get it home.

Hopefully people will not be climbing all over it and hopefully there will not be too many scratches on it.

Antony

Back