What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans Aircraft help department

rockwoodrv9

Well Known Member
Patron
I know this is old news to all of you, but I had to make a comment on the help I have received from Sterling at Vans. Im starting to feel like he is my personal assistant! I had questions about a couple mistakes I had and how to correct them. The latest was dimpling a couple of the rudder stiffners backwards and if it was OK to dimple them back the correct way. He got back to me very quickly and said, no problem.

That is the type of service and help that has made Vans successful and why there are so many repeat builders.

Without the Vans help and this forum, there would far fewer RV's in the air.

rockwood

I know this is old news to all of you, but I had to make a comment on the help I have received from Sterling at Vans. Im starting to feel like he is my personal assistant! I had questions about a couple mistakes I had and how to correct them. The latest was dimpling a couple of the rudder stiffners backwards and if it was OK to dimple them back the correct way. He got back to me very quickly and said, no problem.

That is the type of service and help that has made Vans successful and why there are so many repeat builders.

Without the Vans help and this forum, there would far fewer RV's in the air.

rockwood

Van's has built an RV family with their support. I live near Van's and stop by on occasion.
I have always been treated with: support; professionalism; and friendliness. This is true even when I fly in and taxi up to the rear of their facility. Usually before I can get around to the front door someone will come out and meet me at the rear plane park area. Great service and i try to support Van's as they usually had what I needed, handy that day, rather than ordering it from a supplier and waiting for the delivery. I do appreciate Van's owners/employees.

Back