What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Value of a 9A with low time engine and full Garmin panel?

932WT

What does this group think a well built 2019 RV9A is worth? 160hp IO 320 (yes IO) with high compression cylinders 300 hrs SMOH with good oil analysis reports and no corrosion, IFR with G3X touch, 650nx, G5, GFC500 auto pilot, Garmin blue tooth audio panel, leather seats, KATO three blade prop, tip up, not a great paint job but not horrible. I’m thinking somewhere between $150,000 and $175,000. No significant issues, no engine corrosion, flown regularly.

What does this group think a well built 2019 RV9A is worth? 160hp IO 320 (yes IO) with high compression cylinders 300 hrs SMOH with good oil analysis reports and no corrosion, IFR with G3X touch, 650nx, G5, GFC500 auto pilot, Garmin blue tooth audio panel, leather seats, KATO three blade prop, tip up, not a great paint job but not horrible. I’m thinking somewhere between $150,000 and $175,000. No significant issues, no engine corrosion, flown regularly.
Sounds pretty close. Mine is a 2018 with higher-time O-320 150hp, IFR with slightly less fancy glass panel and basic paint job. It's insured at $100k.

Been watching prices for a few years on the various models since I have been switching back and forth on 8 & 9's. Personally, if it has mediocre paint, I think you might be on the high side as a decent paint job will run $20K these days. $100-150K seems to me what most are selling for with the highly option one's bringing more. Exceptionally painted ones upwards of $200K. I have seen outrageously priced ones, and also seem those priced low. Market seems to have stabilized a bit. There is always what appears to be a peak in sales around Oshkosh time though. JM2C.

I think $130 to $150 it’s well priced. You have a great panel but no CS prop and nice paint. That’s my 2cents from what I see around

Back