What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two'fer the price of one

fstringham7a

Well Known Member
Calling all electronic guru's......

Is it possible, and if so how, to build an audio patch that would allow the pax headphones and an audio connection to a drift hd camera connected to the pax jacks. Or, in other words a fancy electronic box connected to the Pax jacks with two sets of jacks....one for the pax and the other for the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!

To much time on my hands waiting for my new oil cooler as I fight the good battle to get my oil temps under control..........thread creep already!!!!!:eek:

Frank @ 1L8 ... RV7A ...

I built one using a simple resistor and capacitor.... If I remember correctly, I had a 10K resistor from the source attached to a 1uF cap (ceramic in series with the resistor) then to the drift external mic input... It works perfectly for me :)

RE: Maybe this would work

Maybe this would work except for the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Again the idea is to have the pilot/passenger/camera all on the system at the same time with only two jacks available. So plug this adapter in the Paassenger side and then the Passenger and camera would plug into it!!!!

Aircraft Spruce

sw3fdd.jpg

This high quality adapter converts a set of radio or intercom mic and phone jacks into 3 sets. Sets are one, three and five feet respectively. Great for adding a pair of headset to the back of the aircraft without requiring major installation.

Description Part No. Price Buy
TRIPLE HEADSET ADAPTER JB-14 11-00680 $78.85

Frank @ 1L8 ... RV7A ...

Last edited:
Back