What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two remaining RV-6 scale RC models from Experimental Aircraft Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleveLee

I'm New Here
Hi All,

I'm cleaning out my workshop to make space for an RV-12 project and have two RC RV-6 'ARF' kits left from when I launched EAM back in 2003. (Engine and radio needed to complete) I'm about to put these on e-bay for $245 ea plus $17.00 parcel post shipping, but thought I'd give you guys a head's up first. Build as a 6 or 6a, fully balsa sheeted wings one is all white Monokote covering, the other is balsa sheeted with no covering. The uncoated model was the pre -production approval model. Both are good for for builder color customization. These are new-in-the box scale kits that I was showing at Oshkosh and Toledo back then. Basic specs are 60" wing span, 7-9 lb flying weight (.60 size), 5 channel if flaps are set up. If anyone is intersted you can drop me an e-mail and I can reply with more info.

A review was done on RC Groups and RC Universe back in the day, which is still available to see if you search EAM RV-6. Here's the link to RC Groups article. As you would expect from an RV, these were excellent flying models.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446626

Cheers,
Cleve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back