What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines

Mike S

Senior Curmudgeon
I want to give a big thanks to Tom at TS Flightlines for his help with filling a need for custom fuel lines on a project of mine.

I am building a Jeep with a Chevy engine, and the various fuel system parts did not play nicely with each other.

I contacted Tom, and he was a wealth of information, knew exactly what to do to fix me up.

I have a lot of AN fittings and line left over from the RV 10 build--(have to keep this RV related:rolleyes:), and Tom was able to make up some adapters to allow me to use aircraft stuff for the Jeep.

The response from Tom to any questions was very timely, and right on the money for accuracy.

I sent him a couple of existing lines, and he modified them to my needs, and made up some nice braided stanless/teflon lines for the balance of the needed parts.

Total time from sending off my parts, to getting it all back was just over a week, so I was quite pleased in this arena also.

I highly recommend that you give Tom a call for any custom lines you need for your RV, or any other project.

Many thumbs up:D

That's my buddy Tom! Tom will help anyone on this website any time and always does them right.

Thanks for noticing!

Lee...

Back